Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,441 Posts
Minus the Challenger script on the bottom, that's better looking that I thought it would be.

Although the '71 style I still prefer more.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Minus the Challenger script on the bottom, that's better looking that I thought it would be.

Although the '71 style I still prefer more.
When I get home, I'll try to work some photoshop magic and make my own mock up.

·
Registered
236 Posts
So basically a fat mustang? Pass.

I'd love to see the Speelogix TransAm's front end become a thing. I am in love with that for no good reason.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've never been a fan of the 72-74 grilles, but this looks much better than I had expected. I agree with Hal, I'm not sure if I link the Challenger script at the bottom.

·
Super Moderator
13,878 Posts
I've never been a fan of the 72-74 grilles, but this looks much better than I had expected. I agree with Hal, I'm not sure if I link the Challenger script at the bottom.
I agree. The 1972-1974 front grills were not popular back then and haven't gotten better with age.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I am the odd man out. I liked the 72-74 look, especially the four tail lights. Camaro really blew it when they ditched them. The new Camaro tail lights suck.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
You know that grill surround would be plasti dipped the first day. That Challenger emblem must go. I pulled mine off the dealership before I even drove off the lot.
How bout getting rid of the dreaded smiley face that Dodge imposed on us again in 2015 for starters.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,121 Posts
The Challenger script could be a black "license plate"

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,121 Posts
Just a quick scribble. If you take away the silver piping...it looks unchanged? No?

1.jpg

A Guy

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
That looks better than the '72s did. I'm not a fan of the '15+ front fascia and grill. The '08-'14s were great (prefer the frown though) with the larger grill and the crisp boxier lines around the bumper and grill opening. I like the '15+ taillights and rear fascia much better though. Bring back the pre-'15 front bumper and grill please! Like the larger R/T emblem as well.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didn't get around to finishing it yesterday (lazy + tired), but I can see about turning that smile upside down.

·
Registered
230 Posts
That looks better than the '72s did. I'm not a fan of the '15+ front fascia and grill. The '08-'14s were great (prefer the frown though) with the larger grill and the crisp boxier lines around the bumper and grill opening. I like the '15+ taillights and rear fascia much better though. Bring back the pre-'15 front bumper and grill please! Like the larger R/T emblem as well.
I agree 100%.

·
Registered
61 Posts
year by year changes

I really like how Dodge is consequent with facelifts of a new generation. It seems like they thought this through from the start. It is going exactly the same path as the old one followed. Though I'm sure if I'm thrilled with excitement waiting for the next one. One thing though, this are not upgrades for me but just changes. And it is nice to see that time periods for the current generation are longer. Old one lived only for 4 years. What are your thoughts?

Bartek

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts