Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I were sitting here watching the Jets and Steelers game and the Challenger slow burn out commercial came on...at the end it says get up to $4000 cash back on select 2011 Challenger R/t and SRT8!!! What are they thinking!!!??? Are they high? They didn't and don't have that deal on 2010's that are sunbathing on lots right now? Had to be a mistake....AND YES WE BOTH SAW IT:scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Well if its true may not make a deal on a 2010 tomorrow .I would rather have a 11
my way,

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
That has got to be referring to 2010s. There's no way the 2011s will have rebates especially when they've just come out.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It plain as day said 2011...my wife even asked .."why does it say 2011"...our first impression was that has to be a typo..

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Heads will roll over that one.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She just pointed out to me that even the announcer on the commercial said 2011

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This one said visit your San Antonio dealer for up $4000 on select 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T and SRT8 models....word for word and in big letters said $4000. I searched dodge, edmunds, etc and found nothing...had to be an error. we saw the commercial once during halftime and nothing since

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Dodge site says nothing about rebates for 2011's.. maybe something just the san antonio dealer is doing?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My guess is its for Military $500 + Farmers $500 + some kind of returning chrysler customer $1500 + the current $1000 incentive + something else no one qualifies for $500 =$4000 :notallthere:

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Its just like an internet "price". An internet price is ALL REBATES AND DISCOUNTS even if you dont qualify. Most of the discounts you dont get.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dodge site says nothing about rebates for 2011's.. maybe something just the san antonio dealer is doing?
Dodge site is NEVER up to date.....check edmunds

·
Registered
235 Posts
There was one dealer offering 6K off all remaining 2010 SRT and RTs in todays San Antonio paper. Same dealer I got 6K off my Mopar-10 from the internet department.:guiness:

·
Registered
2017 challenger hellcat A8
1,987 Posts
Sounds like an area dealer(s) offer not actual chrysler rebates.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Commercial was for 2011's. 97% positive the $4k rebate is for 2010's though - it is a really misleading commercial, seen it a couple of times, had to rewind the DVR and watch it a couple of times as well. In fact, if you took a screenshot of the last few frames with a phone, where it has "2011 Challenger" then "$4000 off" directly under it, it would probably hold up in court - but I'd doubt you'll find a dealer where it will. There's fine print down there too.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I saw the TV commercial offering $1,000 rebate and 1.9% financing on any 2011 Dodge. I went to my dealer to confirm. He told me yes it's $1,000 rebate over and above the $500 Mopar bucks. The 1.9% financing is true with a stipulation. It's 1.9% for 36 months. This was from my dealer here in Huntington Beach, CA. :):)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts