Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,,
I got my first parking lot ding and did it myself by not watching a fricking shopping cart while I was unloading groceries. need to have PDFR performed by the guy is saying he thinks it will be easier to drill a hole in door jamb and then install a plug. I have no problem pulling the interior panels if that is an option but have no clue if there are reinforcements behind this area.openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/ routerlogin.uno/

·
Registered
889 Posts
Semi-ridged foam and the inner structure. The inner structure and the outer are only about 1/4" apart and are bonded together with additional foam.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hello everyone,,
I got my first parking lot ding and did it myself by not watching a fricking shopping cart while I was unloading groceries. need to have PDFR performed by the guy is saying he thinks it will be easier to drill a hole in door jamb and then install a plug. I have no problem pulling the interior panels if that is an option but have no clue if there are reinforcements behind this area.

I had a PDR on some bad dents by the crease and it came out like new. I wouldn't let anyone drill any holes. Find a good PDR that doesn't drill holes.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,891 Posts
I had a PDR on some bad dents by the crease and it came out like new. I wouldn't let anyone drill any holes. Find a good PDR that doesn't drill holes. View attachment 987607
I have the same dent in the same location.

How much did this run you, if you don't mind me asking?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts