Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone has different feelings toward the new 2015 challenger. Reading through other threads, I noticed some people either don't like the interior or different parts of the exterior.

So what would your first mod be or what do you wish should've been added?

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Barton shifter. ;)

Justin

Reactions: AwesomeBobX64

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
2014 front fascia.....:fight:

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
I would...

Get rid of the goofy "smiley face" lower grill, and replace it with a 2014 "Frown." Then I'd install a blower. Forget the candy @ss cams, and other stuff. Get the real "McCoy." Get a Maggie.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I'm guessing the sensor in the lower fascia can't be obstructed so my first mod on a non shaker would be to swap on an older hood. On a shaker it'd probably be adding the AAR graphics to a B5 blue car which was the first mod I did to my current car as well.

Watching the videos it looks like the scat pack challenger doesn't have the sensor/camera in the front so changing the fascia to the current frowny face and grills etc would be a mod I'd seriously consider.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
I would buy a skip shift eliminator and likely stealth mud flaps.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
This thread will be brutal.

Truthfully, my first mod would be tinted windows, followed by Mopar Stage 1 springs, then a Magnaflow cat-back, followed by a Barton Shifter.

·
Registered
15,850 Posts
Get rid of the shifter ball for the 6-speed, the pistol grip is so natural cannot understand why they would change it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
put a 2011-2014 front facia, hood and rear bumper with tailights. rip off a rear spoiler from a Hurst and glue it on the 15. Rip off the shark fin and apply bondo. Drive to painter and bend over to apply 9 square inches of paint.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Replace those awful factory wheels with Heritage rims or some aftermarket option, unless some of the non-pictured options are much better.

If I have the shaker, remove the shaker stripe.

If I don't have the shaker, get a Speedlogix ram air hood (assuming it fits).

Either way, add hood pins.

Accent paint the dual ovals in the grille, the SXT has the silver color and it pops, but the dark R/T trim doesn't look nearly as good.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
401 Posts
I know everyone has different feelings toward the new 2015 challenger. Reading through other threads, I noticed some people either don't like the interior or different parts of the exterior.

So what would your first mod be or what do you wish should've been added?
Normally I'd say exhaust, but since the 392 has active straight-through exhaust, I think I'll drive and enjoy it as is. . . new fascias and all.

The new fascias kick ass, BTW. I don't know what the rest of you are smoking. In the music industry, we call it "demo-itis." You get so used to the old demo that you hate the final master track, no matter how amazing it is. I think we have a bad case of that around here, except with a car instead of a song.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
supercharge.. to make the power of hellcat for alleycat price...
Yep! Just drop it off at Arrington and then we can drop in some forged pistons and beef it up a bit and put a Maggie on there and you will turn the Hellcat into a Kittycat!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts