Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I know the picture sucks but I have this button on my Driver's side right below the vent. Not sure what it does or doesn't do as I can't seem to see a difference in anything when I push it. Any ideas on what it is or does? I searched the manual and can't seem to find anything but it was put there by the dealer.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,798 Posts
It's not OEM. Something aftermarket. We'll need a clearer, closeup picture if we are going to identify it. Dealers often add anti-theft devices for on the lot. A Guy

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry. I pulled this from the forum, I won't have mine in front of me for a week or so but it is the phone button. On the post this was on, there wasn't a definitive answer.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,798 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,798 Posts
:thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
6,032 Posts
That is the Ejection Seat button, DO NOT TOUCH IT UNLESS YOU ARE IN IMMINENT DANGER!!!

It's either that, or it is what others have identified...go ahead and activate it and see what happens, that's the only way to know for sure >:)

·
Registered
97 Posts
That is the Ejection Seat button, DO NOT TOUCH IT UNLESS YOU ARE IN IMMINENT DANGER!!!

It's either that, or it is what others have identified...go ahead and activate it and see what happens, that's the only way to know for sure >:)
And video of course!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha. Well I've pushed it quite a few times and doesn't seem like anything happens. Hense the question. I wish it would have been an ejection seat though. Would have saved a few problems.:grin2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts