Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
‘12 Challenger SXT
389 Posts
If that's the same stand-off that attaches to the intake around the resonator then it can only be sourced if you purchase the entire intake assembly or if you have luck with a junk yard that hasn't ripped it off. I spent 7 years trying to get it and never could.

·
Registered
‘12 Challenger SXT
389 Posts
It supports to tube coming from the Throttle Body. I hope it's not that damn hard to get.
yup, then that’s the one I was referencing. May you have bette luck than I.

·
Super Moderator
17,155 Posts
If that's the same stand-off that attaches to the intake around the resonator then it can only be sourced if you purchase the entire intake assembly or if you have luck with a junk yard that hasn't ripped it off. I spent 7 years trying to get it and never could.
Try this national database of used parts.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm not sure. At least I didn't answer with a scenario.

If?

Anyone know what this little part is called? It tore a little bit underneath
View attachment 1062812
Is it on the valve cover or intake manifold?

Try this national database of used parts.

If the op new what the part was called he wouldn't have asked.

·
Registered
‘12 Challenger SXT
389 Posts
May I suggest you close the post. I have 4 people looking into this.
Go back to your hole lol lmfao four people, please. You're not even 1/4 person.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts