Registered
77 Posts
IM 19! hehe

·
Registered
159 Posts
Vanishing Point said:
Old enough to remember "The Rifleman".;) :cool:
Chuck Conners - I like Johnny Yuma, The Rebel, too. I also watch Combat with Vic Morrow on Sunday's cable. And I'm 52.

·
Registered
598 Posts
HIGH_HEMI said:
Chuck Conners - I like Johnny Yuma, The Rebel, too. I also watch Combat with Vic Morrow on Sunday's cable. And I'm 52.
Alright Brother!!! For a minute I thought I was alone here with my age and all. Man, I feel good now! Heck I even remember sitting around the radio(yes young people,I did say radio) listening to the lone ranger,and The Shadow,etc.....The Shadow knows!!!!!!:D :cool:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
I also enjoyed watching Chuck Connors in 'Branded'. He also happened to be a good friend of my mother-in-law's brother, and Mr. Connors lived in the mountains just east of where I grew-up. I have the entire 'Combat!' series on video, and am working on getting all of 'Then Came Bronson', 'Banacek', and the 'Rat Patrol' as well. :)
Man DJ, your bringing back old memories...I love it! Guess that's why I want this retro challenger so bad,as it reminds me of a cooler time.;) :cool:

·
Registered
128 Posts
It's good to see I'm in the majority group (although on the edge at 37)

All ages love Mopar Muscle though and if they don't we need to teach them too. My Kid's know what 'Cudas and Challengers are but if you said Camaro or Mustang they would prob just stare blankly :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
I also enjoyed watching Chuck Connors in 'Branded'. He also happened to be a good friend of my mother-in-law's brother, and Mr. Connors lived in the mountains just east of where I grew-up. I have the entire 'Combat!' series on video, and am working on getting all of 'Then Came Bronson', 'Banacek', and the 'Rat Patrol' as well. :)
"Combat" is the Balls...

I, too have the entire series on DVD. I love it when Sgt Saunders (finally) chews out someone who's f**king up, usually Kirby.

LJB:D

Yes, I'm turning 50 Years Old on 26 January.

1 - 20 of 1267 Posts