• 55+ and wiser

Votes: 673 12.5%

• Total voters
1181 - 1200 of 1258 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
29. Love Dodge
Welcome to the forum Cody. Why don't you go to the introductions thread or start one saying Hi. More people would like to say hello. Then we can meet you.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hit 65 today. 62 days until retirement!

Jumped out of bed, and drove the living heck out of the Scat Pack. Had a great little cruise and then washed all the bugs and juice off of it.

Doing it again tomorrow for a short road trip, and then Monday...……..heading to the Rockies with my son. Getting older ain't bad at all.

If I added right....HAPPY RETIREMENT! May you have many miles ahead.

·
Registered
486 Posts
... and still racing, way to go!
Actually I just got into it for the first time last Fall, shortly after I got my Challenger.:grin2:
Always wanted to try it.

Told my wife it was on my bucket list.>:)

I consider myself a pretty young 77. Both mentally and physically.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Actually I just got into it for the first time last Fall, shortly after I got my Challenger.:grin2:
Always wanted to try it.

You're my hero!!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
How old is Mr.Mac? I'm thinking he's got you beat. NO offense. hahhaha. I'm 61 (Sat.) so I ain't that far behind.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
656 Posts
Always wanted to try it.

Cool, Tom...You got me by 3...A kid at 74...

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
Time is flying. Retired last week, and I've already forgotten about work.

Too busy to even think about my past life, and enjoying every minute of my new one.

Hitting 65 and saying enough is enough ain't bad at all.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm 62. I retired in 2011 at 55. I shoulda worked a few more years. Went bug nuts for a while. Turned 62 and got Social Security. It's paying for my Challenger. Better therapy than any shrink.

·
Registered
486 Posts
How old is Mr.Mac? I'm thinking he's got you beat. NO offense. hahhaha. I'm 61 (Sat.) so I ain't that far behind.
No offense taken!
61 is pretty far. I'll slow down so you can catch up. :grin2:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Unfortunately at 58 I still seem to exhibit poor judgment. I have been running the daylights out of my 5.7 Ram and hope that it will get some rest when my new Scat arrives.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Unfortunately at 58 I still seem to exhibit poor judgment. I have been running the daylights out of my 5.7 Ram and hope that it will get some rest when my new Scat arrives.

Heck, that's not unfortunate! I once read that "a man doesn't stop playing because he gets old, he gets old because he stops playing."

·
Registered
324 Posts
Heck, that's not unfortunate! I once read that "a man doesn't stop playing because he gets old, he gets old because he stops playing."
True that! I can't recall which member coined the term "jackassery" but there seems to be a fine line between that and fun that I have a hard time distinguishing.

I just get caught up in the moment!HAHA

and tell me if you see any cops....

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,584 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Sarah

A Guy

1181 - 1200 of 1258 Posts