Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since 2008, the Challenger has had 8 different hoods. Which one is your favorite?

Cast your vote.

·
Registered
13,545 Posts
I'm liking the new Hellcat hood, the single scoop SRT hood looks good too and believe it will be the new hood on GT and R/T.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,545 Posts
Hi Guys

The only hood worthy of gracing a Challenger

Regards

Dereck

EDIT. HHmmm! don't know why my picture link isn't showing up, the picture is definitely there :(
I see it!
The Original HellCat Hood!
You mean the Scat Pack hood? :D

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,548 Posts
I am a fan

A Guy

·
Registered
403 Posts
Just to shake things up a bit…lol

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
If we're talking about just the look........I'm split .......I have pretty much equal preference for the TA hood and the Shaker.

I see the Hell Cat hood as too busy with it's heat extractors.

The original RT hood......is just.....BLAH and it's total lack of an attempt to be functional conjures up the worst of the phony scoops and sticker packages of the late 70s in my mind.

The ultimate best hood?.....probably the Demon Hood. I don't doubt it's probably the best in how it functions but that comes a cost to appearance. It amounts to just a big ass opening without much concern for the appearance vs the function.

IMO, only, I like the TA Hood as best looking hood all by itself. It's as close as Dodge has come so far to the original AAR Cuda hood I always liked best of the hoods Chrysler ever produced.

......but it also leaves the shaker.......which is so very close to the appearance of the original it mimics......I suppose I have to admit that my personal personal preference is out of touch with the obvious winner......you gotta like the Shaker BEST OF ALL on a Retro themed Challenger. The Shaker hood itself is just a plain Jane hood with a big ass hole it it. Easy to see it for what it is when-ever you open it......but it's not really the hood that grabs your eye is it?.......it's what sticks through it that seals the deal as best looking. The hood itself? Not-so-much.

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
I like them all, but this is what came with mine and I'm happy.

IMO, the Modern R/T Hood Stripe sets it off just right. No plans on changing.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
I like the RT, Shaker, and older TA not a fan of the new hoods as much. They are still cool just like the other ones more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
33 Participants
2015SXT
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing