Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Window sticker says premium mats with logo by Mopar .
In the trunk were challenger logo mats.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Yep those are the ones. I bought the "premium" mats for my 09 and they have the Challenger LOGO.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep those are the ones. I bought the "premium" mats for my 09 and they have the Challenger LOGO.
That's kinda lame
would've thought some SRT /392 hemi logo'd mats would've been more
appropriate for an $800 package :ugh:
Oh well , there's always the aftermarket

·
Registered
653 Posts
That's kinda lame
would've thought some SRT /392 hemi logo'd mats would've been more
appropriate for an $800 package :ugh:
Oh well , there's always the aftermarket
Hey Oz, did the T Handle shifter you got come in the Interior Appearance Group? I just canceled the group in my order because it wasn't listed in it, and didn't seem worth $800 for floor mats, sills and a car cover. If it does come I'll add it back again.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Oz, did the T Handle shifter you got come in the Interior Appearance Group? I just canceled the group in my order because it wasn't listed in it, and didn't seem worth *800 for floor mats, sills and a car cover. If it does come I'll add it back again.
Yeah the T Shift handle comes with the package.
That's probably the main reason I went with it .
It looks very cool in the interior

·
Registered
399 Posts
Can you get the T Shift and door sill plates separately? I don't think my car as the appearance package.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah the T Shift handle comes with the package.
That's probably the main reason I went with it .
It looks very cool in the interior
Is that T shift handle only for the auto's, or do the 6 speeds come with a T shift as well?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Is that T shift handle only for the auto's, or do the 6 speeds come with a T shift as well?
Just the auto. I think Hurst makes a pistol grip shifter true to the original though for the manuals. I know there's a pistol grip for the automatics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts