R/T heaven, nice pic.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Awesome pic! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
616 Posts
We need a word for when Challengers are found clustered together, like a "gaggle" of geese or a "herd" of sheep.

A "chase" of Challengers?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Nice pic!! Need my driveway to look like that!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I wish someone had gotten a pic of when we had the following Challengers all in a row, going down I-75 from Monroe, MI to Toledo:

My 2010 HO R/T.
A friend's 2010 HO R/T (Identical to my car except for the price on the sticker)
His brother's 2009 black with painted blue stripes R/T, has a ton of mods on it.
Another friend's orange 2008 SRT8.
His wife's TorRed SE.

Some guy in a custom painted candy apple Charger R?T practically ran off the road when he passed us from gawking and not paying attention to his driving. That car has one of the best paint jobs I have ever seen. I love that color too.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Now that is hawt!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I went to the grocery a couple of days ago and spotted a stone white se parked out in Challenger country, I went for it and when i got closer there was also a tor red so me and betty parked respectfully close. I wasn't sure if it was cool or if my rare challenger was becoming more mainstream

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
You got all the best colors!

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,734 Posts
We need a word for when Challengers are found clustered together, like a "gaggle" of geese or a "herd" of sheep.

A "chase" of Challengers?
Where have you been? It's called a "click".:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts