Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first upgrade I did to my SXT Plus was a cold air intake from aFe Power. The last thing I was expecting when installing this mod was to gain a roar from the engine. After installing it and taking my car on its first test drive I heard my engine growl at me. I was amazed at the sounds coming from my V6, so I made a video to share with you all.

The intake I have installed:

Check out the video of the sounds your V6 could make with just an intake install:

·
Registered
2017 SXT + Blacktop Edition
28 Posts
Do
The first upgrade I did to my SXT Plus was a cold air intake from aFe Power. The last thing I was expecting when installing this mod was to gain a roar from the engine. After installing it and taking my car on its first test drive I heard my engine growl at me. I was amazed at the sounds coming from my V6, so I made a video to share with you all.

The intake I have installed:

Check out the video of the sounds your V6 could make with just an intake install:

Do you have aftermarket exhaust on your car? I've been wanting to add a cold air intake to mine as well, it's a 2017 SXT Plus.... and also add exhaust. But I didn't want it to sound like a little fart can rice burner...

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do

Do you have aftermarket exhaust on your car? I've been wanting to add a cold air intake to mine as well, it's a 2017 SXT Plus.... and also add exhaust. But I didn't want it to sound like a little fart can rice burner...
My car is all stock excluding the intake I added. I have plans to add an exhaust but in the video its just my intake making the noise.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,496 Posts
Now to talk my wife into adding this to her GT. She is opposed to more than appearance mods. But she is more than happy when I mod my 2015

1 - 5 of 5 Posts