Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a store today and saw this Challenger in the parking lot. Might as well put some bumper stickers on to complete the look :notallthere:

Ken

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
WTF !!!!! Someone needs to pimp slap the idiot who put that on there:notallthere::scratchhead::disgust: :icon_evil:

·
Registered
155 Posts
If he has the same sticker on the other side then he just added 20HP to the car if you go by the Fast and Furious calculation system of 10HP per sticker!! :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Using my detective skills I found that it is a reference to a movie. I am going to find a Boondock Saints sticker to put on mine!! The first one that is and not the crappy sequel!! However, Julie Benz did look hot as a cowgirl with the sweet duster!! Stiletto (1969) - IMDb

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,819 Posts
That car is known as the "Ghetto Stiletto". The owner is a guy that needs some height so he wears these.:smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I... er... that's..... um..... yeah, okay.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I think that it is great in a campy over the top "I live with my parents" kind of way.

Ok, you know what, you can look at this two ways...

1) This guy is a complete idiot and does not know better.

or

2) This guy does not care what anyone thinks and really likes the way it makes his car look. Strong enough to say "to heck with you main stream lemmings", "I am going to do what I want!" I wish I had the inner will power to do that.

Or it might just be number 1.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Regardless of whether or not it's a good movie it still looks like trash. The only movie reference for the Challenger should be to Vanishing Point. My friend put a transformers decal on his bumper, looks like crap.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Well - it's sure original! Could be worse. Often see a Hello Kitty "donk" on my morning commute. Old Towncar I think.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
There was a Challenger in the shop yesterday with oldschool SIDEPIPES and 24" wheels. Now that was a site. Ill get the pics off of my phone in a while. Im too lazy to do it now. I was up all night having a gallbladder attack. Those are always fun.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Could be the producer of the movie and he needs the money, so his way of free advertising. lol

·
Registered
483 Posts
Looks PhotoShop to me..............:browsmiley:

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
There was a thread on CT last year about what people disliked the most about different Challenger mods. After a while, pretty much every mod got mentioned. Eventually, the tread got locked down...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts