Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I recently had my car serviced and noticed this piece hanging around in my 3.6 sxt engine. Does anybody know what this piece is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) It's a vent for the transmission. Should be attached here:

The end of the hose doesn't attach to anything, it's just an open end. The tie just locks into the mount and holds the end in the correct place

A Guy

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey! Thank you very much. I just fixed it and put it back into place. If I may ask what is that bag around your filter?

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
It's a Pre-filter. Keeps the filter from getting dirty. Just a shake and the dirt falls off. Just a way to keep the filter clean longer. It's not as pretty as with it off ;)

A Guy

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotcha! Thank you for helping me and letting me know what my options are. I鈥檓 just getting into adding mods so I鈥檓 open to any advice you have. 馃

Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (鈥12 Cop Charger)
That looks like the windshield washer line to me. If you hit the multifunction stalk to engage windshield washer fluid, does any come out?

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
It 100% is not ;)

A Guy

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Gotcha! Thank you for helping me and letting me know what my options are. I鈥檓 just getting into adding mods so I鈥檓 open to any advice you have. 馃
It's a bottomless pit, lol. Have a look around, lots of cool cars here ;)

A Guy

Premium Member
It 100% is not ;)

A Guy
it 110% looks like it is...whether it is or not, I cannot say. I鈥檓 only declaring what it looks like, not what it is.

but if we鈥檙e being honest with ourselves, what is anything...is anything as it seems, or is this all just an illusion.

Im aware of the case that鈥檚 been made in favor explaining our reality as being a simulation inside another, different reality, and I鈥檓 not so closed-minded as to deny its possibility outright.

This could all be a video game and we all could only be characters in that game. I don鈥檛 know for sure, one way or the other...

I wish I did know though, I certainly do wish I knew. For if I knew this was all just a video game, there are SO many more laws I would run afoul of each and every day!!

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop

A Guy

Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
it 110% looks like it is...whether it is or not, I cannot say. I鈥檓 only declaring what it looks like, not what it is.

but if we鈥檙e being honest with ourselves, what is anything...is anything as it seems, or is this all just an illusion.

Im aware of the case that鈥檚 been made in favor explaining our reality as being a simulation inside another, different reality, and I鈥檓 not so closed-minded as to deny its possibility outright.

This could all be a video game and we all could only be characters in that game. I don鈥檛 know for sure, one way or the other...

I wish I did know though, I certainly do wish I knew. For if I knew this was all just a video game, there are SO many more laws I would run afoul of each and every day!!
How could you type all the above? :unsure:

I thought you were still in your straitjacket. :geek:

Premium Member
How could you type all the above? :unsure:

I thought you were still in your straitjacket. :geek:
I got Two words for you: speech to text.

Exit close escape close you stupid piece of ** oh great now it鈥檚 go lean test everything I say stupid phone foal that cop came out of nowhere go eat some fried bread copper ** ** ** here we go again no sir no sir no sir yes sir hundred ten that鈥檚 not possible yes sir berate at an auction Bacon taller no sir hold on let me turn this phone off

Reactions: GSBrockman
1 - 13 of 13 Posts