Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Procharger installation guide suggests installing new plugs that are one heat grade colder. For the life of me I cannot find what plug I should install. Presently the owners manual tells me I have LZTR6AP11EG plugs. I cannot find this plug on NGK. Anyone who might have installed a Procharger into a 6.4L may be able to help me here. Thanks.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
3,544 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
FWIW - I have been running the NGK 2315's in my 6.4 Procharger engine with no problems.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger Hellcat
36 Posts
The Procharger installation guide suggests installing new plugs that are one heat grade colder. For the life of me I cannot find what plug I should install. Presently the owners manual tells me I have LZTR6AP11EG plugs. I cannot find this plug on NGK. Anyone who might have installed a Procharger into a 6.4L may be able to help me here. Thanks.:scratchhead:

Per NGK run 1-step colder plug LZTR7AIX13(as us1champ said NGK 5107 tapered seat plug) if you are running 10psi or under. The heat range is a 7. The stock is a 6. (2 is the hottest and 11 is the coldest heat ranges) Gap down to .044 max(they are stock of .052 gap, be careful not to break one!) Call NGK and ask for their Technical Dept. to speak directly with them. Per Walt Sipp at Procharger 1 heat range colder is perfect. Per Ken C at Kenne Bell, NGK 4306 at .035gap was for the 6.1's now per his last rec. for the 6.4L was to run the stock plugs and re-gap to .035 to insure NO blow-out due to the fine wire tip's on the OEM plugs. You also could try 80,000 volt coil over plug packs? Expensive at $670 a set though! Any questions, PM me.

Reactions: Forthemi
1 - 5 of 5 Posts