Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about getting an extra set of rims for my 2016 Challenger SRT for drag radials (NT05s probably). I'm probably not going to hit the strip, just for popping wheelies around town. I was thinking of picking up a used set from a Hellcat or Charger. Do these fit my car? What's the bolt pattern and offset? Tirerack showed 18mm offset for 20x9.5, or 20mm with a rear 20x10. Would love to snag a cheap OEM set from somebody sometime in the next few months. I may just opt to get a rear set for the DRs.

·
Registered
599 Posts
An excellent choice for replica Hellcat wheels are the Factory Reproduction replica's.
They make a Hellcat replica 20x10.5 wheel.

I run a set of these on the rear of my Hellcat full time with 305/35/20 Nitto 555R drag radials and they fit perfect.

The FR Hellcat replica wheels are 20x10.5", 5x115 bolt pattern with a 25mm offset, and weight 31 lbs.

You can also order a set of 20x9.5", 15mm offset, for the front.

Here is the link: https://factoryreproductions.com/shop/dodge/style-70/

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do the rear 10.5s rub at all? Thanks for the info again!

An excellent choice for replica Hellcat wheels are the Factory Reproduction replica's.
They make a Hellcat replica 20x10.5 wheel.

I run a set of these on the rear of my Hellcat full time with 305/35/20 Nitto 555R drag radials and they fit perfect.

The FR Hellcat replica wheels are 20x10.5", 5x115 bolt pattern with a 25mm offset, and weight 31 lbs.

You can also order a set of 20x9.5", 15mm offset, for the front.

Here is the link: https://factoryreproductions.com/shop/dodge/style-70/

·
Registered
599 Posts
No, they do not rub on my Hellcat as long as you do not go larger than 305's.

I did do the wheel liner push pin mod which takes about 5 minutes and gives you about an 1" more room in the back.
You just remove the wheel liner push pin, push the liner back, drill new hole in liner and put push pin back in.

Here is a link that shows the same mod except I did NO cutting on the liner, just drilled new hole and re-positioned the push pin: Wheel Tub Mod for Drag Radials | SRT Hellcat Forum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts