Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be doing one of these today. Can't decide which one to pick. Any advice fellas?
Straight Pipe and take off the resonator or tint my windows ? :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Easy choice for me.. exhaust. Not a fan of tint, makes the car look cheap and loses depth. I don't even like hid's, halo eyes or led running lights anymore. Thought I'd add I'm 29.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got my 2013 on May 8th and had it tinted by May 12th......I'm doing straight pipes & resonator delete this spring when the snow & ice is gone and I can use it as my daily driver again!

·
Registered
978 Posts
My first stop after the dealership was the tint shop. I hate driving cars without tint, plus I think moderate tint makes cars look much better from the outside too. Not a big fan of limo tint though, 20% is the sweet spot for me, but I actually went 35% on the Challenger and I think it looks darker than it really is so I'm really happy with the final result.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Id get tint as i hate driving at night just because I find peoples headlights and even tail lights and stuff really bothers my eyes... sadly its illegal for any tint in New Brunswick..ive actually worn sunglasses at night when driving town down sometimes because it bothers me that much. Don't know why. I just have issues with light.

BUUUUT...Exhausts are awesome. You want to be heard first or do you want no one to see YOU?

Shifty

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I feel like I'm driving naked without tint. Can't stand it. 28 percent sides and 15 back with 50 percent on the windshield here.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
I say exhaust. It will put a smile on your face every time you start it up...then go driving

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Tint, of course. However, you might want to reconsider the 5%. In addition to the almost inevitable problems you're bound to have with law enforcement - it's a bit "too much;" "over the to" so to say. A lighter tint will still do its job and not make the car look cheap as one contributor to this topic suggested.

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg"

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Do the tint 1st and also agree 5% is a bit much, have 15% on mine. My sons Jeep has 5% and every time I drive it at night have to roll down the window to make left turns on side streets from fear of hitting someone I don't see walking.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts