Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just created an account here so I can try to get some ideas of what a good decent purchase price for a new challenger should be.

Saw the dealer today and the sticker price is :$50,050. They quoted a very high initial price of the full sticker basically and 1.9 or 3.9 financing, which we can deal with that part and get a better deal elsewhere.

For the price of the car...what is a fair price they are going for that would be a good deal for me to buy this car for?
Would appreciate thoughts on what they are going for so I don't get hosed buying a new car. Usually buy used, but making an exception this time,

Thanks for any help,
Ingrid

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sticker price in Canada is 10 more .
Would love to see those prices here .

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,453 Posts
There is approx. $2k markup on these cars. You may also be able to finance with Ally Bank and score another $2000 rebate.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dealer took $3,100 off of my 2013 50k+ SRT8 here in okc, ok.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Hi everyone,

Just created an account here so I can try to get some ideas of what a good decent purchase price for a new challenger should be.

Saw the dealer today and the sticker price is :$50,050. They quoted a very high initial price of the full sticker basically and 1.9 or 3.9 financing, which we can deal with that part and get a better deal elsewhere.

For the price of the car...what is a fair price they are going for that would be a good deal for me to buy this car for?
Would appreciate thoughts on what they are going for so I don't get hosed buying a new car. Usually buy used, but making an exception this time,

Thanks for any help,
Ingrid
Do a "Build your own" the way you want the car to be equipped. I did it and the price came out to $46,000 for me on a 6spd. SRT Challenger.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you

Thanks everyone for all the replies, helped a lot. The car is fully loaded with just about everything worthwhile, the great speakers with subwoofers and sunroof, etc. We were able to get it for 46k, so finalized today. Posted pictures in an album.

Will take it on Monday..in Vegas this week, but very excited!

It is white with red stripes, but not sure if I should switch to darker blue stripes...debating it. It looks so loud with red eek.:silly:

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha, the Canada price comment was useful to know at least we are cheaper than getting it there lol.

So excited....decided to keep the red stripes for a while and see how I like it. They want to charge 900 for changing them. So decided to hang with the red and then later change it out when I decide I don't like it or get bored with it. Now need to find a nice pet liner for the back for my two fur babies.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Maybe he thought you needed saving
Hero worship i guess
And we are jealous of your lower prices up here

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Too bad it is so costly up there. Glad to know for the US I got a decent deal. I can live with that. The stripe cost change, just too costly when I can probably do better later at a shop somewhere else...trying to do myself would not be a good idea..would come out wonky.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I live ten minutes from Washington state but cannot buy down there then register car up here , Dodge wont honor warranty .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts