Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I just picked up another 2013 SRT Challenger and it has the sport suspension. What lowering springs are you guys going with? I'm looking to go ahead and get the new one lowered soon so the stance is like my other Challenger. Any help,would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Kw has a coil that is adjustable and said to be made for the adaptive suspension. Mine will be here tomorrow. I will post some pics. No idea when I will have time to install though.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I've got the sport suspension on mine. I'm using the Eibach Pro Springs with everything else still original and really like it. Pretty easy on the old wallet too.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got the sport suspension on mine. I'm using the Eibach Pro Springs with everything else still original and really like it. Pretty easy on the old wallet too.
Ok cool! Love the stance of your car so that will work for me. The deal on the '13 fell through because the carfax was questionable. We ended up going with a Plum Crazy Core '14. Now time to start modding.

·
Banned
928 Posts
Hurst performance research is coming out with springs and sway bars in early June !. might be a thought

1 - 6 of 6 Posts