Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I wanted to pick up a set of wheels/tires for the strip use, (not asking about traction, just saving my street tires for the street)
What all donor wheels will fit over the rear brakes on my 2018 Scat with Dynamics (Same as Hellcat, right?)
I ass-u-me that anything 18" will work, but can't find confirmation of that.

·
Registered
270 Posts
That's definitely a bad assumption. The rim diameter is not the problem with 18"+ wheels. The spoke geometry must allow space for the 4-pot calipers. Many do not.

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Call Steve White Motors, if anyone has an educated answer it’s them especially Luke.

Reactions: Byron and SFCR

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
If a generic temporary spare will fit on the rear with Brembos then have to believe any factory wheel will as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If a generic temporary spare will fit on the rear with Brembos then have to believe any factory wheel will as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thank you, that is what I was basing my question on. Not what is optimal, what will fit.
Up until this year, ANY 20" would be good, now you have to look out for AWD 20" wheels hitting the market, I assume those would be tucked in way too far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts