Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see a thread anywhere for this question and searching the forum for keywords like "trash" and "garbage" really isn't very helpful ! LOL

I'd like to see what creative solutions other Challenger owners have come up with for a convenient place to put the inevitable day-to-day trash like gum wrappers, parking receipts, etc. while keeping the interior as awesome looking as the exterior.

Reactions: Shank

·
Registered
610 Posts
lol I never allow or I do.. eat in my chally.. and I never even bring papers or crap to it.. if im driving the challenger then I grab a bag and put everything on it and put it on the trunk

Reactions: DJ Hemi

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
It's not trash, it's decoration.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
lol I never allow or I do.. eat in my chally.. and I never even bring papers or crap to it.. if im driving the challenger then I grab a bag and put everything on it and put it on the trunk
No food or drinks in mine, period.

Cash receipts go in the center console.
Man, I'd hate to take a road trip with you two cats. :bang:

I usually throw it out daily, or for trips just carry plastic bags.

Reactions: Shank

·
Registered
305 Posts
gum wrappers in cup holder, remove on exit. no real food allowed. hell, if it has a smell, I don't want it in the car. I'm trying to live out the rest of my new car smell. 13k miles and my baby's still got it!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I chew gun!

I use the pocket that is on the door, and when I gas up, I throw it in the trash as I'm gassing up, no fuss no mess!
I'm a heavy smoker but, I do not light up in my Challenger! I just have that much respect for my SRT

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Are you serious? If you are then "YOU ARE A PIG"

If not, then you are funny!

Damn!
Um, yes, that was a joke (not even a Challenger photo that I found on Google images). My car is like an operating room. I'm one of those crazies with trash bags, paper towels and a whole sanitizing kit in my trunk. I'm not as much funny as OCD. ;) My car's my DD so, as others, I do have the occasional receipt in my console or even grocery bag inside, but those get dumped or put away at the first stop I make.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
My Challenger is a DD, but no one would know it---I take pride in keeping it clean. Stuff accumulates when running errands or whatever, but it's a great feeling to clear it out as soon as I get home or even as I make a stop at Home Depot or wherever---there's always a trash can in public spaces. I just can't imagine leaving wrappers/trash/junk in my car.

·
Registered
157 Posts
personally i don't allow food or drinks in my car any important papers go in the seat in the back any rapers and junk ether doesn't make it or it makes it out the window on the way home

·
Registered
515 Posts
any rapers and junk ether doesn't make it or it makes it out the window on the way home

Personally, I don't let rapers in my car. I shoot them in the face well away from the R/T. Blood spatter is a PITA to get off the car. Although throwing them out the window would be a fun alternative.

:grinbiginvert:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Now, that's funny. Anyway, mine is a daily driver and I spend a lot of time in it. I drink, eat, smoke, etc. I throw the trash in the floor behind the driver's seat and small receipts in the door compartment. I have a small trash can set up in my garage on the driver's side so I empty the floorboard and door compartment when I get home every night. I have found sticking a old shirt under the driver's seat keeps the soda cans from rolling under the seat and clinking around.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts