Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anytime I get any extra money as a gift or something I use that towards mods. I don't have any plans on big things like cams, heads or superchargers.

I am very happy with how my car drives and looks, but am wondering what I can add to it for $150. Not really interested in bling or stuff looking pretty under the hood.

Wish I had $300 to get a decent radar detector though! I'll most like save this and keep adding money to get this.

But, I was wondering if there's something I'm missing that I could throw $150 at. I thought about the Zoomers straight pipes to replace my X pipe to have a deeper, louder sound, but that's not a guarantee. There's only one man's word on this board that says it helped. I don't think anyone else has done it that I've seen on here.

Thanks for listening and I appreciate any advice!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
It's doesn't sound like you're in the market for it but getting my headrests embroidered was $150.00 plus shipping. You could also go for a set of nice floor mats, and as you mentioned underhood bling would be about the same amount. If it's not burning a hole in your pocket save the cash towards the radar detector or strut braces etc...

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Save the money until you can get what you want
Don, t get a bunch of junk because it is burning a hole in your pocket.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I think you're right, better to save for what you want then just spending money because you got it. Thanks.

Hookers and blow...

Oh wait, I thought you had $1500. My bad.

:D
That's a fanastic idea! Well I thought it was at least until I mentioned it to my wife. :twak:

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Catch can.

·
Super Moderator
13,683 Posts
The biggest impact you can make on the appearance of your interior is to install stainless steel door sills (if you don't already have them).

Attachments

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
save it for that factory 730 nav deck you was kicking around?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Sequence tail lights got mine for 150 on ebay I love them

·
Super Moderator
15,024 Posts
Stock up on oil filters and oil...if you find an good price, go for it.

That stuff won't expire.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Catch can.
Got one already from Billet Tech. :thumbsup:

But my 18" Stock wheels so I can buy your Heritage Classics.
Actually I already have stock 18" wheels on my car now with snow tires. Thanks for the offer though. :)

save it for that factory 730 nav deck you was kicking around?
Yeah I was thinking about the 430 rbz non nav low speed unit. Those are around $350 or so. Once I get the money it will be between that and a radar detector.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
$150 will get her two tanks of ethanol free gas. Best gift she will ever get!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 23 Posts