Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I thought there was something wrong with it, until I got the Skip Shift Eliminator.

Future - Barton shifter and back window louvers , CAI.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Skip Shift eliminator....actually ordered it right after ordering the car. It was in my hand before the car arrived. So I guess the car was the first modification that I did to the SSE

·
Premium Member
7,314 Posts
A third response for the skip shift eliminator as my first change. My car isn't modified much; only a few cosmetic items. The car was (and still is) mechanically perfect for me.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
DRL enable followed by some BT bling and then Solo cat back, much more since then and more planned

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
first was functional hood scoop inserts and charger intake tube

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
Skip shift eliminator since it happened on the way home from buying it. That's one annoying feature.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
K/N CAI... friend sold me one for $100... couldn't turn it down.

Then blasting bobs delete kit, wheels, stripes, hop not kit, shifter, catch can, shaker, little odds and ends...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dropped mine off with <350 miles on it for ...Lowering springs, Flowmaster Amercian Thunder cat back and tint. Supposed to pick it up Friday!

·
Registered
2013 Challenger R/T
16 Posts
My first modification was to drill out the holes in the hood scoop inserts to make them functional. Next is a catch can and 180° thermostat. Oh and I upgraded the base speakers to Memphis PRX component speakers running on an Alpine 45X4 amp. Massive difference in sound.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Before the car was a week old, I was underneath with a sawzall, cutting off the resonators.
Then It went to the tint shop.

·
Registered
404 Posts
New wheels and tires :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Skip-shift eliminator

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Had it about 1 hour and the resonators were cut off.

Dick

1 - 20 of 43 Posts