Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to what the window period was to order the IE 392. I was talking to a local dealer and he called a rep. Hes telling me he will still be able to order one. :notallthere:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Ordering was closed back in November I believe. Plenty of dealers with cars coming in and not sold.

Baxter Auto in Omaha has at least 10 not sold last time I checked.

Call Andrew Sallach at 402.510.1704 if you can't find one.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
There were 1100 sold for the US, 392 sold for the Canada markets.
All of the orders were filled and the banks closed before the end of Nov.
Not all of them are "sold" orders--meaning there is no end buyer for them yet--they are just spec orders placed by dealers.

At this point if you want one you must find a dealer that has one that hasn't been sold yet. There have been several dealers mentioned in other threads that still have unsold units. There are probably many more that haven't been mentioned yet.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
At this point if you want one you must find a dealer that has one that hasn't been sold yet.
OR go into a dealership that has one coming and ask if the current buyer is "balking" at the pricing: i.e. threatening not to buy if not sold at or below invoice, blah, blah, blah. Then out bid them...:fight:

J/K J/K J/K!!!!!! I may get banned for this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
OR go into a dealership that has one coming and ask if the current buyer is "balking" at the pricing: i.e. threatening not to buy if not sold at or below invoice, blah, blah, blah. Then out bid them...:fight:

J/K J/K J/K!!!!!! I may get banned for this. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that would be just playing dirty.
(And likely, right into the dealer's hand--whichever one buys will likely pay not just a little more, but a *lot* more, since the dealer can play you off of each other.)

Not really a win/lose, but a lose/lose w/the dealer winning.

Glad it was J/K.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts