Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Would You Choose a Hellcat or Fantasy Suite with Your Dream Woman?

• Hellcat

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Overnight Fantasy Suite with Dream Woman

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
The Hellcat would require quite a bit less maintenance! :D

I'm already married to my "Dream Girl", so that wasn't even a hard choice between someone and a Hellcat (I'll take mine in the widebody version in Octane Red or Granite and silver stripes Please)!

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
You get the Hellcat, affix the "Gas, Grass or A$$, No one rides for free" bumper sticker and hang out at the local singles bar, meat market and get all the tail you and your wife can handle.....

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I would take the natural blower than the mechanical one but Im just crazy like that anywayz.
The thought of getting old and prepared for diapers in 20+ years leans me towards that decision.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My kid answered this one....

"Dad, the HELLCAT is a fantasy car, so the back seat is the fantasy suite. You can have both, but at your age you would probably have more fun with the car".

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
Henry Ford dies and goes to heaven. At the gates, Saint Peter tells Ford, "Well, you've been such a good guy and your invention of the car changed the world. As a reward, you can hang out with anyone you want in heaven."

So Henry Ford thinks about it and says, "I want to hang out with Adam, the first man."

So the guy at the gates points Adam out to Ford. When Ford gets to Adam, Ford asks, "Hey aren't you the inventor of woman?"

Adam says, "Yes."

"Well," says Ford, "You have some major design flaws in your invention:

1) There is too much front end protusion

2) It chatters at high speeds

3) The rear end wobbles too much

4) and the intake is too close to the exhaust."

"Hmmmmm.." says Adam, "hold on". So Adam goes to the celestial computer, types in a few keystrokes, and waits for the results. The computer prints out a slip of paper and Adam reads it. He then says to Ford, "It may be that my invention is flawed, but according to the stellar computer, more men are riding my invention than yours."

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
13,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Challengertalk members have spoken- 33 to 6!

Th only thing they want to lube is a Hellcat suspension.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
I would take the Hellcat. Drive it for a weekend then sell it and use the money to do a restoration to my 1957 88 J2 Rocket and my 1964 Starfire convertible. I am completely content with my Scat Pack Shaker and my Challenger GT. no need for more power on the street and I don't go do track days and that's the only place you can really open a Hellcat up safely and I would like to get my old ladies fixed up real pretty. Since I got the 57 88 in 1978 and the 64 Starfire in 1982 they have been with me longer than my high school buddy's have been married to the same women. They deserve a trip to the spa and a dream makeover more than I need another play toy.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
27 Participants
UP3985
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing