Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, what would you do if you had a brand new 08 Dodge Challenger? Would it be a daily driver, a weekend toy, a racer, or would you keep it locked away in a heated garage only for show???

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd say a mix for me. If i spend that much money I'm gonna drive the sucker. but not in the rain either if ya know what i mean.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
When I get my new Dodge Challenger RT, with the 6.4 HEMI,:D it will be kept safe in my garage only to come out and play on weekends! It's just too nice a car for a daily driver IMHO.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Daily driver... it will probably be my daily driver until I am forced to get an Imperial to carry a family around in. Which will be a long time, considering I'm still single. :D But then again the Challenger might not be out for another two years... that's scary. :lol:

·
Registered
158 Posts
This is gonna be my third vehicle. I have a wife and 3 kids. I use the Durango and the SRT-4 to haul the family around. I take the -4 to the track couple times a month. With the Challenger, I'll limit the driving to 500mi a month. Drive it to work once in a while. Weekend cruising. Take it to the track once a month.

As far as mods...supercharger, exhaust, carbon fiber ...and more:cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
It would be my DD as I would need a car to get me to work and back. The wife gets a Mini van I get a Challenger. Thats why I'll get the 5.7l I need to save a little on gas.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I would get an R/T for a daily driver to replace my Silverado. I would use it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I won't be getting mine until my SRT-4 is paid off, which is several years yet unfortunately...lol. Most likely once I do get it, it will be an occassional use vehicle. Weekends mostly, maybe once or twice a month take it to work. I plan on keeping the SRT-4 for a daily driver, especially since they were only produced for 3 years, and was the first SRT vehicle. But who knows, things change, kind of hard to predict what will happen next week, much less several years from now...lol.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Depends on where I live in 2008/2009... if in Chicago this baby will be locked away for the winter. The 300C is bad enough in winter conditions even with stability. Need a new car. My 300C doesn't get the looks as much as when it first came out! But then again my wife says its only guys looking since I am a middle age fart.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 300C is my daily driver and would stay that way. Once a week I drive my '04 F-250 Lariat SD to keep it happy. The Challenger would be a weekend and for fun driver as a third vehicle. It will be heavily modded, and would go to the Commerce drag strip with each new mod. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. New poster here!!!

For me I plan on driving this one! I have a 70R/T 440 magnum original numbers matching car in the garage already! Only comes out for shows and the occasional cruise around town!

So, for me I want to drive it like I stole it!!!
I only hope they don't take too long to release it!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts