Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All...well our order went in on Jan 4th but in talking with my dealer, they have 4 others that have been on order since 7/24/17 all of which are still in D-1 status (scheduled to be built)! SRT was no help with no information relative to production delays, etc......Anyone have some first hand knowledge as to whats going on with production?

thanks!
tony

BTW we ordered a widebody in Destroyer Grey with a black hood...kinda different color ..its not sublime green like our 2015..wish that color was still out there!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I heard the Demons were held up for a time also. Something to do with the fitment on the wheel well flares. Maybe same issue on the wide bodies?

·
Registered
15,069 Posts
Or maybe just trying to get the Demons out, they both have to the upfitters due to the wheels.

Also Brampton is shut down now and won't reopen til Jan 22.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Two weeks ago I saw an "open" auto transporter with three wide body Challengers heading South towards KCMO. I was heading North, so I couldn't get a good look to see if they were HC's or Demons, but they were new wide bodies.

They looked GOOD!

Reactions: MuscleCarProf

·
Registered
576 Posts
Recieved mine last year with no delays...

·
Registered
772 Posts
I have heard there were delays on the 6 Speed Manual Widebodies.

·
Registered
15,069 Posts
Probably still pushing to get the Demons out. Saw where a crew who worked through the layoff framed and painted about 150 Demons so they when Brampton opened back up fully they finished 130+ Demons in that one day!

On the M6, its all Hellcat M6 and none are being built now and haven't for months. Saw posted M6 supposed to start end of March.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
576 Posts
There are delays and as of last week they are very hard to come by...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts