Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dodge : Challenger - eBay (item 320637050501 end time Jan-07-11 10:21:31 PST)=

I've been talking with them and can't get past the 50k mark on my end. I don't see any value above that number- they want 60k.

I could buy an SRT8 2009 for 35k add the Asanti body kit and install for 10k
add the wheels and tires for 6k and be at $51,000 on my own with pretty much the same power
correct????

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
That thing is fugly! Sorry those body kits look like sh#t on these cars IMO

·
Registered
820 Posts
Dude that car is not worth 60K don't don't it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
It's not my style but to each his own. I wouldn't pay that much for it even though those Asantis and that body kit are expensive. The Asanti billet grill isn't cheap either. I would just buy a "regular" SRT8 and mod it to your liking.

It looks similar to Gucci Manes.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Don't think I can add anything to the above comments.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I'm sorry but why would you want that? Anybody that does that to a Challenger deserves to be taken outside and beaten.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
bidding has ended on that object....maybe thats a good thing. Didn't see it. You forgot about paint after the body kit goes on, a paint job is at least another 5k. Unless you're doing it yourself. In most cases you'd end up spending close to what others did putting one together, so if you want one bad enough its easier to just pay what the other guy wants and avoid the hassle.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Dodge : Challenger - eBay (item 320637050501 end time Jan-07-11 10:21:31 PST)=

I've been talking with them and can't get past the 50k mark on my end. I don't see any value above that number- they want 60k.

I could buy an SRT8 2009 for 35k add the Asanti body kit and install for 10k
add the wheels and tires for 6k and be at $51,000 on my own with pretty much the same power
correct????

why would you pay $50k-60k for a used Challenger unless it was a Hurst

crazy prices and crazy idea's

spend 50k and get a 2011 IE 392...get a brand new car with better performance and a warranty for the same money

·
Registered
358 Posts
Sorry, but that has to be the ugliest Challenger I've ever seen. The highest bid was 31k, I guess that's what it's worth.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Looking for that one guy with disposable dollars. If you know what I mean.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts