Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at selling my Toxic Orange 2011 SRT8 A5 with 6900 miles. It has the Option Group II, with the 730 N Navigation. Has the Goodyear F1 staggered tires. Always garaged, never been in snow. Show winner. I'm trying to determine what it's actually worth. All thoughts appreciated.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Mid to upper $30s?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Garaged, show winner etc. doesn't mean anything if your trading it. If its being sold outright, check with kbb for a price range

·
Registered
540 Posts
Around $35K would be fair.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies, I did look up the value on KBB, it looks like they were in the ball park.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I'm curious, why are you selling it?

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
I'm looking at selling my Toxic Orange 2011 SRT8 A5 with 6900 miles. It has the Option Group II, with the 730 N Navigation. Has the Goodyear F1 staggered tires. Always garaged, never been in snow. Show winner. I'm trying to determine what it's actually worth. All thoughts appreciated.
It's worth $30k... I'll buy it from you! :grinbiginvert:

·
Registered
160 Posts
It's worth $30k... I'll buy it from you! :grinbiginvert:
Nevs, Here's a thought. Go to Carmax..it takes 30 minutes for them to give you a written estimate of buying it from you and it's good for 7 days. Then if it's in the ball park of the $30K offer from pdx.challenger settle the diff and you've got it sold.

Carmax gave me $4K more than the dealers were willing to give me for my 300C.

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,875 Posts
CarMax has been great here in Vegas! They offer more than any dealer trade in and in fact I had better results with them than selling any car to anyone else!

Like many others I was skeptical at first but was really surprised in the end. Only took an hour and they don't care if you buy a car from them or not. I highly advise folks to check them out when selling or even buying, they have some really good prices on really nice cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts