Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One thing I wish was missing is that butt ugly Grille it looks like a Mitibushi.
I was referring to there being no mention of the Challenger. :disgust:

I like the opening but I think the crosshairs might have worked if they had used the bumper for the horizontal part & had the vertical parts above & below it. It would've looked like one piece instead of three.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Well, if I go, I'll see what's there and if anything's there that's Unknown, then I'll snap a few...but then how would I post'em here...No one or Admins:( will tell me how to post pics !!:scratchhead:!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, if I go, I'll see what's there and if anything's there that's Unknown, then I'll snap a few...but then how would I post'em here...No one or Admins:( will tell me how to post pics !!:scratchhead:!
I'll explain to you how to post pictures... even by phone if you wish. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I'll explain to you how to post pictures... even by phone if you wish. :bigthumb:
Ok, good, I still got some of the 2006 DODGE Challenger Concept from the 200?:scratchhead: Chicago Auto Show. I'll have to clear out a few PMs if I need your phone #...but not now...is getting a bit late here and I have to catch some:sleep::sleep: !!!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, good, I still got some of the 2006 DODGE Challenger Concept from the 200?:scratchhead: Chicago Auto Show. I'll have to clear out a few PMs if I need your phone #...but not now...is getting a bit late here and I have to catch some:sleep::sleep: !!!:bigthumb:
OK send a PM when you're ready.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts