Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We want to help you get all the parts your ride wants for Christmas, so let us know what is on the list. :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I may have to get a set of cutouts, I haven't decided for sure yet. Any deals I can't pass up? If it matters, it's for a 14 SRT8.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Downforce Solutions Wickerbill with SRT cutout.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Well since you did ask. I am replacing the tiny Scat Pack Powered emblem in the spoiler with the red R/T emblem.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm trying so hard to not go back down the car modification route lol. This forum is not making that easy though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My car WAS my christmas present.. wont get to do anything to it until early next year.

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,720 Posts
I'm adding Autometer Phantom voltmeter and fuel pressure gauges. I already got the overhead console pod to mount them in from you.

Because of the alternator recall and the fact that I have an API fuelhat, I really need this info instantly available to me.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
What a simple plan catch can for mine any good deals? 2016 SRT

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
To finally pay someone to install the quad exhaust tips that have been in my trunk for the last 2 years?

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I've been reading good things about the Pedal Commander...may have to give it a try.
If you do, please do a review about it, I've been wondering too what it's like.

·
Registered
550 Posts
This year's mod is to add a Canon EOS 5D Mk IV body. You're probably wondering WTF? But, wait until you see future selfie posts of her. I hope it is worth it. I am getting it for 2,880 USD, with a full warranty and a free (2) battery grip. I currently have a 70D and am really looking to enter the full frame market. Most of my lenses are L series which are compatible.

Fa-la-la-la-lah!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
This year's mod is to add a Canon EOS 5D Mk IV body. You're probably wondering WTF? But, wait until you see future selfie posts of her. I hope it is worth it. I am getting it for 2,880 USD, with a full warranty and a free (2) battery grip. I currently have a 70D and am really looking to enter the full frame market. Most of my lenses are L series which are compatible.

Fa-la-la-la-lah!

I think he's getting a camera. Hope it takes good pictures of his Challenger and he posts them! Good luck!!!
Hope you get it!

Reactions: ChallengerBoston

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts