Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. It's about time I updated the old and get into a new one.

I have a 2010 SRT8 loaded, Black on Black on Black
Six Speed with Barton.
30% tint all around
Red piping in interior
All four new tires. Didn't like the Goodyears.
Cars flawless with 17000 miles.

Thinking of asking for 27 and going from there.
To much? Not enough?

What do you think?
Can't wait for a new SRT!!!

Thanks for your time gentleman, I appreciate all the help I can get. I wanna make this as quick and painless as possible.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any help would be great fellas.

I KBB'd it and they say for excellent condition it would go for 28 something?
I was hoping to get some real world suggestions from the guys who have owned them and hear what they would be willing to pay.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
That's a fair deal. If the car is absolutely clean then it's a good one.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Wi traded my 2010 SRT in on my Scat pack last November. Had 11,000 miles on it. Loaded with moonroof. I had tint , Cervanis ram air, I removed the Barton. Car was mint.nthe dealer gave me 26 for it. I thought that was a great deal with the savings of the sales tax. They sat on it for almost 3 months before they sold it for I think was around 27k. Maybe better off trading in?

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought my first Chally this year, a 2009 SRT8 with 20,3xx miles on the clock, at the end of April. It had a Vortech V3 supercharger, Corsa Xtremes, and Diablo tune for $26,500. I bought mine in Texas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sounds like a deal with those low miles.
I searched for almost four months to get to my "starting point." I paid a little more than the runner up would have cost me, but I am stoked with my choice.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey guys. It's about time I updated the old and get into a new one.

I have a 2010 SRT8 loaded, Black on Black on Black
Six Speed with Barton.
30% tint all around
Red piping in interior
All four new tires. Didn't like the Goodyears.
Cars flawless with 17000 miles.

Thinking of asking for 27 and going from there.
To much? Not enough?

What do you think?
Can't wait for a new SRT!!!

Thanks for your time gentleman, I appreciate all the help I can get. I wanna make this as quick and painless as possible.
What did the dealer offer on a trade?
Hope you love your new SRT as much as I do!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just bought one

Last week (June 27) I bought a 2010 SRT-8, black on black with 6 speed and 8,270 miles for 22,000 (no warranty of any kind).
Bought it from a Toyota dealer. It still smells new. I was looking for a truck for work and saw it sitting there with all the other reject used cars know one was interested in.

Don't know if this is a fair comparison as the Toyota dealer didn't know, or care what it was. I think they just wanted to get there money back out of it.

Varooom

·
Registered
946 Posts
Last week (June 27) I bought a 2010 SRT-8, black on black with 6 speed and 8,270 miles for 22,000 (no warranty of any kind).
Bought it from a Toyota dealer. It still smells new. I was looking for a truck for work and saw it sitting there with all the other reject used cars know one was interested in.

Don't know if this is a fair comparison as the Toyota dealer didn't know, or care what it was. I think they just wanted to get there money back out of it.

Varooom
That's a great deal.my 2010 SRT 6m was one of my favorite cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts