Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
actually i want to change my camshafts to a better one wich is good with stock heads and a supercharger or any suggestion ? :)

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Cam selection is a lot more complicated than "best" one. If you're definitely going to get a supercharger though that's your starting point. I'd recommend doing a little searching around on blower cams vs. NA cams. You can certainly have one that works well in both cases, but it would help if you understood the basics a bit before deciding.

Are you planning on swapping cams only? You don't really need to put a new cam in if you're just adding a blower to your stock motor.

·
Registered
428 Posts
lakersfan, do you have a link discussing the NA cam vs blower cam? I'm debating options and need more info!

Thanks!

Cam selection is a lot more complicated than "best" one. If you're definitely going to get a supercharger though that's your starting point. I'd recommend doing a little searching around on blower cams vs. NA cams. You can certainly have one that works well in both cases, but it would help if you understood the basics a bit before deciding.

Are you planning on swapping cams only? You don't really need to put a new cam in if you're just adding a blower to your stock motor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts