Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Whats the best price youve seen on a new challenger r/t or srt lately?
I've seen some ads for 2010 R/T's in the low 30's but my experience buying my Challenger was that car ad's are pretty much complete lies so I'm not sure how much stock to put in the ads.

Local dealer has a 2010 loaded SRT that is stickered mid $46K that is currently on their website at $40K and from talking with them at the last oil change I'm guessing they would be glad to get it off the lot for $38 or $39K.

·
Registered
891 Posts
This is an extremely good deal on a Canadian lot: 2010 SRT for $43K! Most lots are trying to 'blow out" the SRT's for cost at around $46-47, MSRP's are around $51-55K here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I really haven't seen many adds for the Challengers (Orlando area)
I bought my fully loaded SRT 2 weeks ago for 40K, sticker was 46K+. The key was I got what I asked for on my trade. It took 4 hours of negotiations but in the end they accepted my offer on the car and I got what I felt was a fair price for my trade.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Seems like the dealers in my area of NJ don't want to sell cars. They don't return calls and when you finally get to talk to one they don't want to move off MSRP. All they are willing to do is give the manufactures incentives. They think they are sitting on a pile of gold and you are sitting on a pile of sh**. Looks like I won't be moving up to the SRT8 any time soon :(

·
Registered
69 Posts
Seems like the dealers in my area of NJ don't want to sell cars. They don't return calls and when you finally get to talk to one they don't want to move off MSRP. All they are willing to do is give the manufactures incentives. They think they are sitting on a pile of gold and you are sitting on a pile of sh**. Looks like I won't be moving up to the SRT8 any time soon :(
Just stick to your guns. These cars aren't exactly flying off the lots like when they first came out. Eventually you"ll find a dealer/salesperson who is actually motivated to make a sale.

·
Banned
165 Posts
I gave my local dealer first shot and got the same BS attitude. Look out of state. I bought mine from Steve White Motors in Newton, NC and it was the easiest transaction ever in all my new car purcahses. Shipped to my door. No issues, period. They will pick up your trade on the same truck too.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks for the encouragement :)

I am going to another dealer tomorrow. Hopefully they will be willing to deal especially since it's the end of the month. We will see.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I looked at a base model R/T last week, MSRP $31,800, they offered it for $28,600 and were strong on my trade offer (2004 BMW M3).

·
Registered
226 Posts
Well I have to change my signature now!!! Did the deal on a new 2010 Bright Silver SRT8. I am a happy girl!!
This car ROCKS!!!! :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts