Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All

I have been playing with the thought of having a safe supercharger (~5psi) installed on my 2010 SE. I love my SE and have installed a bunch of bolt-ons to life the performance and am satisfied in most situations (CAI, Catback, JBA- Headers, 71mm Throttle Body, functional Hood Scoops and 91 - Octane Diablo Tune). No, I don't need to switch to an R/T but a little more power for a reasonable price (~$4000) would be very welcome. I love the Dark Titanium color of it more than the new Tungsten and therefore wouldn't want to upgrade to the 305HP 2011SE either. I plan to keep the car for a long time and there is also a personal attachment that plays a role. The only concern that I have right now is wether or not the S/C is going to add a high pitched annoying whistling noise when active. I like how it sounds right now with the magnaflow, especially at higher RPM (no, it's not like a V8 but still sounds nice and powerful). Is there any difference between brands (TKT, Whiplash, MM)? Any suggestions?

Thanks All

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I am only aware of one SC for a V6, and that is one that Modern Muscle did. Given the low volume demand, I doubt you'll be able to find a used one for that price. RDP Motorsport has a v6 turbo kit they have been doing. Try contacting Steve over there for more information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts