Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
The ones that you see in Post #17, [my car] those have 2 set screws in them to tighten against the pinch welds.
I have 1 at each of the 4 corners and leave them on permanently. Haven't fallen off in over a year.
I do have to use the cars rear puck and the front pinch weld to use the QJ to lift the car. The QJ is not long enough to reach the front and rear pinch welds at the same time and I have the 5000EXT model QJ.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Drive it up on a couple of 24" pieces of 2x12 and it will be sufficiently high off the ground to get a regular floor jack far enough underneath to get at the subframe jack points. I also use them in front of my ramps since the chin spoiler hits and prevents me getting the tires onto the ramps.

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack; 2018 SXT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So I bought the Lift Pad Pros pucks and also bought a set of these polyurethane pucks meant for Corvettes, but our cars have the same shaped cutout in the front frame rails and in the back next to the factory lift points. Some may say expensive hockey pucks, but they have cracked and split on me. I think these ones are less likely to do that.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts