Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have first hand knowledge what kind of deals are being made out there? There are a ton of '10 SRT-8's in my area that have been sitting on lots for months, and dealers really don't seem to be budging much.

One dealership has a 6 speed B5 car for around 40,999, and the other dealership has 6-7 cars all listed around 44k!

Im a Mopar guy through and through, but a young one, and the prices they want for these cars is pretty mind blowing to me, being they are already one model year old....

Seeing car's like Hemiwomans 09 selling in the low 30's, I just dont understand how the cars can be moving at 44k at this point...

Rant off.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes you are correct ... If you are in the market you can get a SRT8 with all the options for less than 40000 ,ask me how I know :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
i traded my 10 r/t classic plum crazy last week,i found a 10 srt plum crazy,loaded for a little over 39, sticker was 46400 i looked at a couple others locally and they wouldnt budge either but they will soon as the 11's start coming in.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
85 Posts
i traded my 10 r/t classic plum crazy last week,i found a 10 srt plum crazy,loaded for a little over 39, sticker was 46400 i looked at a couple others locally and they wouldnt budge either but they will soon as the 11's start coming in.:scratchhead:
Yeah, I figure the price of the 10s will drop, like when the Mustang 5.0s came out or when the 2005 GTOs came out. The older, less powerful models had a fire sale.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I called about 12 dealers around the country, best I could get was $7000 off sticker did the deal. Others talked about $10,000 off , but could not deliver the goods, made up rebates that no one person could ever actually receive. Was surprised that three dealers in my area with cars sitting on their lots and on the last sales day of January would not match and actually told me that was a great deal to jump on it...

Good luck

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Take your time and find your deal. I held off for 2 years. Here's what I got last week.

2010 plum crazy SRT8 9000 miles on it.
Speed factory stage 1 mods
purp katzskin seats, and door inlays
all kind of purp goodies under the hood
fully loaded
for 36 grand

My first look at the SRT8 was at the price of 46 grand.
Im very happy, and someone else took the new car hit...
See my pics!

·
Registered
20 Posts
what did you get for for yor r/t

I was thinking of doing the same thing.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dealer that I work at just sold 10 SRT8 in Torred for $38.5k. Used with 11k on clock. Had 6 speed, sunroof, nav, and all the audio add ons. Nice car with no faults. Counterman.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
unless it was $8k off i wouldnt even consider a 2010

if your looking for a 6 speed keep in mind the 2011's come standard with one....$43k-$44k sticker for a stripped 2011 srt.....you will get $1000 off sticker, so its $42k range

if the deal aint good enough get a 2011 w/o options

when your spending into the $40's does a few thousand more matter? get a 392 if they wont deal down

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the replies guys..

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the 2 color choices for 11's. I also really dislike the white interiors, but to each there own. And I've already seen one advertised locally and they want over sticker, which is crazy to me.

I'd prefer a 10 in black or b5 loaded, then I'll add a blower down the line. But I personally can't justify over mid 30's for one, so I'll keep watching, and we'll see what prices actually do when more 11's actually roll out.

I completely love these cars, but the additional 10-12k over a new 5.0 is sadly comical to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts