Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's Dodge waiting for to get the 2011 Challenger portion of the website up and running? The cars are already hitting dealerships and the website still has just pics and nothing else. The new Charger info has been up and running for weeks. Was also wondering if the non IE 392 SRT's will be available in white or is that just gonna be the IE color?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Why do they lack in that area? I'll update their site for a small fee. It's not really that difficult. There are tons of people out there that could do it in a timely and cost effective manner.

·
Registered
301 Posts
What's Dodge waiting for to get the 2011 Challenger portion of the website up and running? The cars are already hitting dealerships and the website still has just pics and nothing else. The new Charger info has been up and running for weeks. Was also wondering if the non IE 392 SRT's will be available in white or is that just gonna be the IE color?
I think you'll have better luck going to the dealership then waiting on the website, sadly.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,794 Posts
They haven't updated their 2011 website because it's NOT 2012 YET!:notallthere:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty bad when you can't even tell what options are available for a car that is hitting dealer lots but you can still build and price a 2010 Challenger that they stopped building months ago. Your basically getting the car blind since most dealerships don't know squat about the cars they sell. I've ordered probably 5 cars from dealerships and each time I had to tell the salesperson that option xyz is available for the car I want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dodge is going to offer the new 426 aluminum engine, 8 speed trany with shaker hood and rear window louvers. And Dodge is waiting untill all in in place before updating the web page.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,794 Posts
Dodge is going to offer the new 426 aluminum engine, 8 speed trany with shaker hood and rear window louvers. And Dodge is waiting untill all in in place before updating the web page.
Don't forget, in a 'cuda!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Y-ahh, y-ahh, I mentioned this a week or so ago !!! Perhaps :scratchhead:Dodge/Chrysler is waiting for another Bailout and/or Cash-4-Clunkers deal !!:sleep:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a link to the unfinished build it now section for the '11s.
Dodge - Build My Own - Model Selection
Thanks, I had found that link a few weeks back and played around in it, was really wanting a white 392 non IE with no stripes but like I posted in the color thread I guess Dodge would rather I bought an RT in white than offer one in the 392, I just don't get their mentality on that to limit the top model to 4 colors but the base and mid level get all colors available. I'm hoping 2012 they open them up a bit more to the color wheel. I guess the same people in charge of updating the Dodge website helped pick the colors as well.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yeah because in 2011 people use print ads more than the internet to make major purchase decisions.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dodge is waiting to sell all their 2010 challenger r/t's and srt's, before they release the actual info on their 2011 r/t's.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts