Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had this V shaped haze on each light since new. It on the inside of each of the lights. Do many people have this and its some sort of alignment guide of sorts for the factory. Or maybe the factory that made the lights had some contaminated handling equipment that imprinted on the inside.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My car does that also; I noticed the other morning mine had a “V” on both headlights as got out of my car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yep, same here too.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
That's wild. Some guy named Victor is messing with you when he built your cars at the factory. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yep, same here too.
Mine also has it and I know what it is. Had an 09 and traded it in on a 19 GT. On a cloudy day while running with my fog lights on I stopped at a gas station. Pulled up with my headlights pointed at a slight angle to the glass doors. A reflection of the Dodge logo was shining back at me in the glass doors. I swear it happens and that's how I noticed the scratches in both of the outer headlights. I have not been able to make it happen again but it has been bugging me ever since. I even called dealer ships and asked them to look and see if a Challenger on their lot had them and they all said yes,but no clue why. I have been searching for what it is or is it anything and I dreamt it. Bought the car in June of 20. This is the first time I've ever seen anything about it. Hope there's a prize for knowing what it causes and why it's there.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack M6
102 Posts
Step back and look at the headlights when they are on during the day... The intent of that (and the amber daytime running light rings) is to look like cat eyes when coming at you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts