Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first DODGE!!! 2012 Challenger SRT8. I plan own doing almost every bolt-on mod I can do except for forced induction, to include some wider tires and tunes. Im from Dallas tx but currently reside in wy. I love American muscle but I do respect other forms of power. Once my Kids have there own means of transportation I plan on getting something like Viper... that's all I can think of right now, but expect many questions from me cause I still have a lot to learn about which mods, what brands, how/when to tune, and what can I do to the ECU without voiding warranty. See you guys in the other forums.:respect:

·
Registered
710 Posts
This is my first DODGE!!! 2012 Challenger SRT8. I plan own doing almost every bolt-on mod I can do except for forced induction, to include some wider tires and tunes. Im from Dallas tx but currently reside in wy. I love American muscle but I do respect other forms of power. Once my Kids have there own means of transportation I plan on getting something like Viper... that's all I can think of right now, but expect many questions from me cause I still have a lot to learn about which mods, what brands, how/when to tune, and what can I do to the ECU without voiding warranty. See you guys in the other forums.:respect:
Welcome from Chicago

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Welcome!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Ok dude, seriously though, you need to post some pics. This is such a tease.

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
631 Posts
Welcome from Wa State.

I have a 2010 SRT8 with quite a few mods including a custom tune. The Stealership gives me dirty looks when I tell em "Do NOT connect ANYTHING to my ECU without talking to me first."... and I still have a warranty. Talk to your local Service Managers (not the desk clerks that fill out paperwork) and get his/her feel on mods. Google "Magnuson Moss Act" and readup on that... it's what helps protect the rights of folks like us that mod an item that is still under warranty.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts