Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
3 Posts
I named her Abby. One day a friend of my mother in law called and left a message for my wife
20200407_064516.jpg
but called her Abby. It's been an ongoing joke between me and her. When she takes off her wedding ring to put on lotion, or does something out of the ordinary I'll call her Abby. So she named the car.

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,479 Posts
I named her Abby. One day a friend of my mother in law called and left a message for my wife but called her Abby. It's been an ongoing joke between me and her. When she takes off her wedding ring to put on lotion, or does something out of the ordinary I'll call her Abby. So she named the car.
Dear Abby,
Mustangs keep making unwanted advances towards me. How do I keep them away?
Regards,
Gila Monster

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,108 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Naming your car is probably one of the first things you do once you get it. It says a lot about your connection and appreciation to it.

So what's your car's name and why? :)
When a friend and I were painting the 78 Vette...at one point he said 'back the old girl out' of the garage. It just stuck so now when I want to take the Vette for a ride...Going to take the old girl for a ride. So when I got the Challenger ...she turned into the new girl.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,619 Posts
When a friend and I were painting the 78 Vette...at one point he said 'back the old girl out' of the garage. It just stuck so now when I want to take the Vette for a ride...Going to take the old girl for a ride. So when I got the Challenger ...she turned into the new girl.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts