Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's so much to like. Cruising with the windows down, effortless passing, the sound at start up.

My favorite, though, is rolling away from a stop and about 20 or 30 feet out, nailing it and hazing the tires. Even better is with a slight fishtail. Can't get enough!

Reactions: Geno22 and USRWDV8

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
2008 srt8

People still give me a thumbs up, Ask me how I like the Challenger, Complement me on it's styling and good looks, Tell me what and awesome color I have (HO) and the chicks dig it ! :thumbsup:

Now that I have completed some of my suspension upgrades, I really love the way she handles.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
I LOVE EVERYTHING about driving my Challenger! Absolutely EVERYTHING! I look forward to driving it daily to work. I look for ways to get a longer drive out of all task I have to do. My wife thinks I am obsessed, I wipe down the engine bay after I get home everyday. I drive around in auto-stick mostly here in Savannah, love holding the shifts as long as I can. I love this car...love seeing people smile as I drive about.

Reactions: 3 peddles

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Shifting gears.

I just love the way it makes me feel one with car. Easiest manual transmission to drive EVER! Well, at least in my experience. The best gear is always available and I have never stalled it once... including with hill assist which I no longer use.

Now I need to do it justice with a good shifter.

·
Premium Member
9,660 Posts
Nice to see what "does it" for everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
What's your favorite part of driving your Challenger? ........hummmm?

#1 the looks I get from "everyone"
#2 I have a S.T.P. option .... so I would say the supurb handeling!
#3 the looks I get from "everyone"

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Shifting gears.

I just love the way it makes me feel one with car. Easiest manual transmission to drive EVER! Well, at least in my experience. The best gear is always available and I have never stalled it once... including with hill assist which I no longer use.

Now I need to do it justice with a good shifter.
Try the MOPAR "short shifter". Not expensive, easy to install and you will love it.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Chicks bro the car is a real pantie dropper

·
Registered
110 Posts
Pleases all the senses for me.

Well 4 of the 5 anyway... if you are tasting something on her, you may need some help?

Although carryout/drive-thru food does taste better while with her.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
There is nothing like driving a car and knowing that at any second you could drop it 3 gears and pass literally everything near you wether they wanted to stop you or not....

and I love all the thumbs up I get!!!

I have only had the car a week and a few days now and have already gotten more compliments than a year with my mustang with all the mods I did to it. Its NICE!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm an adrenaline junkey....I serve in Iraq with the 82nd Airborne Division. My favorite part is driving it slowly down the street getting to the right lane letting everything pass to the left...Driving slow in a flamboyant way....feeling like the king....heart racing because I know I in control of the 6.4 beast under the hood...I feel a sense of power being able to control the monster....especially when picking my kids up fro school...on is in junior high, the other in high school...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts