Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger Scatpack Torred
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Don't know how in love you are with your baby, but I love her like she's my wife....... Maybe more..shhhh. I'd like to introduce Rudy!

Sent from my ASUS_Z01HD using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Highway Star, cause she got big fat tires and everything.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Pain in the ass cause all it has done is cost me a hell of a lot of money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
My adorable 7 years old niece loves the Despicable me movies, and my Plum Crazy SP remind her of that purple toons, Evil Minion. She wanted me to call my car Evil Minion and I'm obligated to do so for her. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
Nota

A Guy

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
It's in the signature :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sherman, because it's fast and loud like Richard Sherman and Sublime green is almost exactly the same as the Seahawks green. Plus, the tank connotations of "Sherman" seemed to fit as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
But how many smiles it put on your face?

none.. it is broke more than operational. like right now.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger Scatpack Torred
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol plain bad luck or you need more experience buying. These cars are pretty solid.

·
Registered
2012 R/T
108 Posts
My '12 R/T has Blackberry Pearl paint. My favorite band is Blackberry Smoke out of Atlanta, Georgia. It's a perfect fit so I've started calling her "Smoke".

·
Premium Member
9,346 Posts
Depends on my mood, "Big Red Machine", "Junk", "POS", "Beater", "Scrap Metal"

The second car is "My Baby" and I really need to get the possum out from under it and get it in a garage or a new owner.
If true, rodents don't like peppermint so put cotton balls or other cloth in a container and pour peppermint oil in it and supposed to keep them away.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
If true, rodents don't like peppermint so put cotton balls or other cloth in a container and pour peppermint oil in it and supposed to keep them away.
started it up a week ago and it ran out from under it.... I have started it since then and have not seen it. Sucks the car sits under a carport. The thing never saw winter (been in the family since new), until a guy repainting it left it sit out for 2 years at his shop with no hood on it....

1 - 20 of 59 Posts