Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to get wheel adapters to put a set of 22's that I had on my 2011 Camaro onto my 2014 SXT Challenger. The lug pattern is 5x120 and the offset of the rims are +35. Is this possible? The shop here said I need to order the 1 inch and a quarter thick adapter. But my real question is, will the +35 be an issue? And will I need hub centric rings too? Any info is appreciated!

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
9,669 Posts
I am wanting to get wheel adapters to put a set of 22's that I had on my 2011 Camaro onto my 2014 SXT Challenger. The lug pattern is 5x120 and the offset of the rims are +35. Is this possible? The shop here said I need to order the 1 inch and a quarter thick adapter. But my real question is, will the +35 be an issue? And will I need hub centric rings too? Any info is appreciated!
35 may be too much of an offset...how wide are the rims?

probably going to need the hub centric hardware by the time it's all said and done...check this thread for more info:
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f79/age-old-question-spacers-234553/#post3146137

1 - 2 of 2 Posts