Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm going with Savini Wheels for my Chally, keep in mind my car is black with stripe delte. I'm thinking some Sublime old school stripes around the back or a hocky sticks. Likes?

·
Registered
16 Posts
i love the wheels choice haha in fact heres the wheels im getting tomorrow

·
Registered
382 Posts

I'm going with Savini Wheels for my Chally, keep in mind my car is black with stripe delte. I'm thinking some Sublime old school stripes around the back or a hocky sticks. Likes?
Wheel look good man but how many inches are we talking here?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good question. I have an SRT8, so obviously I have 20" stockers. I think the car would look better lowered on a smaller rim. I was thinking an 18 up front and a 19 out back. The backs 10.5-11.0 wide and the fronts a 9.0-9.5. Give the car a slightly raked look but still big enough rims to clear the Brembo's. I'm still not sure what color scheme to go with, but sublime keeps coming back as the way to go on black....but Plum Crazy is behind by a fender.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Sublime would POP on black.

·
Banned
3,777 Posts
excuse me if i am mistaken - but I am unaware of an 18" offset ANYTHING rim that will clear the Brembo's on an SRT - have you XX'd the clearances??

·
Registered
321 Posts
those are some awesome rims listed here in this thread

I have stock 20" on my SRT and wish to get chromes

can I safely go to 22" without any issues?

looking at these

Giovanna

·
Registered
389 Posts
Lots of people have run 22s on SRTs. Shouldn't have a problem as long as you have AT LEAST a 5.5 inch backspace and 13mm offset. Most 22 x 9/9.5s exceed those minimums. Looking at the wheel design, they appear like they would have similar specs as the stock Alcoas, which have a 20mm offset - but check the specs to make sure.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Lots of people have run 22s on SRTs. Shouldn't have a problem as long as you have AT LEAST a 5.5 inch backspace and 13mm offset. Most 22 x 9/9.5s exceed those minimums. Looking at the wheel design, they appear like they would have similar specs as the stock Alcoas, which have a 20mm offset - but check the specs to make sure.

thank you!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts