Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm interested in getting a set of American Racing Vintage Hopster Wheels in 17x7. The problem is I don't know the bolt pattern, or backspacing required. (in inches) if possible? All the shops I've talked to only know 20" wheel lingo. Please help.

·
Registered
576 Posts
The bolt pattern is 5x115, Im not exactly sure what the offset is for a 17 inch wheel that will fit but I do know that it is hard to find a aftermarket wheel that will fit. I was going to put replace my stock wheels for some 17's just until I could get some 20's and new tires, but it was hard to find any however you might find more luck most wheels websites you go to just enter your vehicle info and what size you are looking for and they will show what wheels will fit your vehicle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yeah it's very difficult to find smaller size wheels. The large wheels have killed the market it seems. Most sites that list wheels, offer no less than 20's for Challengers. I've been looking around, but didn't know the bolt pattern and such. I think there is an equivilant to 5x115? The 115 is metric right? I think it can be converted to inches? Oh well, thanks again.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Thanks. Yeah it's very difficult to find smaller size wheels. The large wheels have killed the market it seems. Most sites that list wheels, offer no less than 20's for Challengers. I've been looking around, but didn't know the bolt pattern and such. I think there is an equivilant to 5x115? The 115 is metric right? I think it can be converted to inches? Oh well, thanks again.
This has come up in other threads. There is no equivalent bolt pattern in inches. Don't let someone try to sell you on the 4.5", because it's not the same size. :indifferent:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts