Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got in 2 20x10 with a 25mm offset and a 20x10 20mm offset for my R/T 2013. My question is will they fit without any issues or is there gonna be a problem???

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,821 Posts
I think the tire size is what will decide the answer ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
14 Posts
You should be fine as long as you don't go any wider than 295/40 out back. Just make sure they lower the car to the ground before they check for any rubbing on the rear. The idiots at discount tire couldn't figure that out and tried to sell me a set of their wheels.. This was after cutting up my rear wheel well liner because that's where it was touching the tire before throwing up their hands and saying "the wheels don't fit". I told them to return everything to how it was when I arrived (to which they thought I should still buy at least lug nuts from them to "show appreciation for their hard work".. F that) and went to a local shop where they mounted the same exact tires (Nitto NT555G2 295/40-20) with no issues. Best part is it took them damn near 8 hours to figure all that out.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,821 Posts
So I am guessing my 245/45 tires wont fit
They will fit the 8.5". I wouldn't put them on anything wider than a 9". Most get wider wheels to put wider tires on :)

A Guy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What size tire would you prefer for the back then I am trying not to spend a ton lol I did already on the rims

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have 315s on 10.5s out back and had to roll the fenders and put a 5mm spacer. original offset for the wheel is 24mm.

275s work fine out front and will prob be fine on all 4 corners. prob dont want to go smaller on wheels that wide.

·
Registered
518 Posts
sorry just re-read op. 245s in the front then and you can prob do 295s out back. might need to roll fenders though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's the thing I don't want to roll fenders what so ever so I am thinking I am gonna send back the 20x10's and get 2 more 20x8.5's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts