Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have my SCWB for about three weeks now and am slowly getting around to noticing some needs. Was wondering which manufacturer makes a good set of wheel/lug locks that will fit the stock wide body rims. Matching color would be nice as well.

Any suggestions would be great

Joe

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Well, there is Rimlox or Gorilla. Rimlox are custom made with a special key, little more expensive than Gorilla Wheel Lugnuts. But Gorilla has many options for our cars.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
840 Posts
When I purchased the Hellcat Wide Body Wheels from Performance Plus Tire they included, along with the Topline Wheel Accessories lug nuts, 4 Wheel locks from Excalibur Wheel Accessories..A special lug nut that has a special cap and socket...Not bad...

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
840 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
When I picked up my new SCWB the dealer had already installed some puzzle locks, probably Gorilla locks, as part of the dealer prep package. Mine are the same chrome type that the stock lug nuts are. Challengers take 14mm lug nuts but locking versions are pretty common to fit various styles of aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,953 Posts
Gorilla...

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
When I picked up my new SCWB the dealer had already installed some puzzle locks, probably Gorilla locks, as part of the dealer prep package. Mine are the same chrome type that the stock lug nuts are. Challengers take 14mm lug nuts but locking versions are pretty common to fit various styles of aftermarket wheels.
Dodge doesn't use Gorilla Lugnuts or locks. They use McGard( believe that's how it's spelled) for their lock nuts.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dodge doesn't use Gorilla Lugnuts or locks. They use McGard( believe that's how it's spelled) for their lock nuts.

My locking lug nuts were dealer installed along with the window tint. I didn't know about either until I received the car but they were included in the $2000 dealer package. They must be gold plated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts