Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2012 rt I want to put Axis Model 2 wheels on. The fronts will be 20x9 +15 offset with 245/45r20 Firestone Indy 500s. The rears will be 20x10 +20 offset with 275/40r20 Indy 500s. I'm also upgrading the brakes with Baer pro+ calipers and rotors. front and rear. My question is are these offsets ok? Thanks for the help. This is my first post and I look forward to contributing to the forum in the future.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,694 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Others will reply, but I believe those offsets and sizes should be no issue. Question is, will these wheels clear the bigger (I assume) brakes? A Guy

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I know for example the demon wheels ( 9.5 wide fronts ) are a + 15mm offset and they are now sending a 3mm spacer with them to clear the 6 piston brembo that most cars come with now. SO in theory yours will not clear? The rears are +22 on the demon replicate wheels

So you may want to chat with someone chat with the wheel mfg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Looks like they make a challenger/charger specific setup which would be the 20X9 +15 and 20X10 +20. It's a good setup even when lowered. Nice size on the tires as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts