Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have narrowed my decision down to 2 options and am looking for additional feedback. It is either the Lexani LX15 or the MB Old School. Attached are picture of the wheels on different challengers for your reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
This is a matter of personal opinion. Go with what you like and what you think looks good.
My opinion, of those two wheels, I would go with the Old Schools. Looks to fit the style of the car better. Those Lexani wheels look too busy.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I second the Torq Thrust M recommendation.

·
Registered
232 Posts
between those two options... mb old school. keep in mind though that if you go with the gunmetal route, don't drive with them in the winter. the clear coat on the lip of the rims get a little rough if you use them in the winter...

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Old school bro but in chrome that's looks hot

·
Registered
181 Posts
How much ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
boss 338s mags...18 inch front and 20 inch rear...gunmetal gray with brushed lip... nitto tires 255x45x18 front and 285x40x20 on rear..all wheels have boss three prong spinners....front tires cupped cause i did not align after lowering.....$1700 dollar package....will let go for $700 with your stock wheels to replace....

·
Registered
1,881 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Both of those look nice, either one will look great. If this is your daily driver, the Old School wheels will be a lot easier to keep clean, and a chrome wheel is easiest to keep clean.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts